- Mizuno Wave - Provides cushioning by dispersing impact forces across a larger surface area. Stability is afforded by differing constructions of the lateral and medial sections of the outsole, whereby midsole compression is resisted in high pressure areas, namely, the medial side. This dynamic method of managing overpronation is far less intrusive than traditional medial posts.
- Dynamotion Fit - Through extensive research, Mizuno have discovered that traditional footwear distorts in the collar and heel during the gait cycle, resulting in heel slippage and a poor fit. This technology relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, thereby eliminating discomfort for a perfect fit.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: lace-up
- SmoothRide - Smoothride components have been added to maximise the energy transition from heel to forefoot, encouraging a smoother step and improved performance.
- Mizuno Intercool - An innovative, full-length ventilation system delivers outstanding breathability and comfort.
- AIRmesh - For lightweight breathability that keeps the foot from sweating and over-heating.
Mizuno Wave Paradox Running Shoes - VUPMUUMIT
Air Mesh Upper - Allows air to permeate the exterior, providing breathab.....
U4iC - A lightweight midsole compound delivers effective cushioning thro.....
AIRmesh - For lightweight breathability that keeps the foot from sweatin.....